The Dragon’s Reach, Part 2
As Taimi works to save waypoints and world leaders converge on the Grove for the historic summit with the Pale Tree, the shadow of Mordremoth looms over all. Will Taimi’s waypoint device work? Will world leaders work together to face the growing dragon threat? Or will they all be reminded that no one is safe from the dragon’s reach?
After completing The Dragon’s Reach, Part 2, showcase your tactical mastery as a hero of Tyria by completing challenging, episode-related achievements.
- Players who completed their Mysterious Vine and received a Cultivated Seed may now create new exotic and ascended back items and a plant that feeds on Bloodstone Dust.
- The Monkey King tonic and a new miniature now have a chance of dropping from new bosses throughout Dry Top.
- Players can now earn higher discounts from Zephyrite Merchants.
- The new Arid Region reward track is now available in PvP.
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs:
- Added a boss icon for the “Kill the dredge sniper terrorizing the locals” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Kill the ancient barracuda aggravating the fish of Wyrmblood Lake” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Protect Explorer Harlow while he finds the Dragon’s Eye” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Kill the veteran dragon shaman to save the Priory team” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Protect Scholar Dane while she closes the portal” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Defeat the giant imp” event.
- Gendarran Fields:
- Added a defend icon for the “Help Tholaun rescue Miss Mipp” event.
- Added a boss icon for the “Kill the huge spider in Eda’s Orchard” event.
- Straits of Devastation:
- Fixed the icon for the “Use the Pact weapons to kill the Risen giant guarding the area near the temple of Balthazar” event.
- Bloodtide Coast:
- Added a boss icon for the “Kill Covington’s quartermaster” event.
- Fixed the markers in the “Confront Kudu” story step of the “Free Rein” chapter in the asura personal story.
- Redesigned the audio for the “The Battle of Claw Island” chapter.
- Lightning Cage:
- Fixed a bug that blocked damage from this skill.
- Scepter Power:
- Updated the damage skill facts for scepter skills to properly scale with this trait.
- Inspiring Banners:
- Changed the range increase skill fact to radius increase for clarity.
- Reckless Dodge:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the damage from this trait from being attributed to Reckless Dodge in the combat log.
- Updated the Commander’s Compendium inventory item to be account bound.
- Vitality gained via the Applied Fortitude effect is no longer bolstered on lower level characters.
New Items and Promotions
- New Chaos weapon skins are available for the next four weeks from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for the introductory price of one Black Lion Weapon Ticket. Black Lion Weapon Tickets can be found in Black Lion Chests.
- The price of Ley Line weapon skins has increased to 5 tickets.
- A Mini Mordrem Leyleecher is now available in the Toys category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
- Utility Primers are now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 150 gems each or 25 for 2625 gems.
- The Wreath of Cooperation skin is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 400 gems.