- Berichten: 106
- Lid geworden op: do 09 jan 2014, 12:36
- GuildWars 2 naam: ThiBash.5634
Guild World Events
- Guilds may now utilize a consumable item to activate certain world bosses at any time up to an hour before the scheduled beginning of a world boss, provided that world boss is not already running.
- The Guild World Event unlock has been added to the Guild Upgrade panel.
- Prerequisite: Guild Challenges Unlock
- Influence Cost: 50,000
- Merit Cost: 100
- Build Time: 1 week
- The Guild World Event consumable has been added to the Guild Upgrade panel.
- Prerequisite: Guild World Events Unlock
- Influence Cost: 10,000
- Merit Cost: 20
- Build Time: 24 hours
- Cooldown: 45 minutes
- Max Storage: 3
- The Guild World Event consumable must be used near a Guild World Event marker, which has been added near each of the following bosses:
- Karka Queen (Steampipe Steading, Southsun Cove)
- Tequatl the Sunless (Fabled Djannor, Sparkfly Fen)
- Triple Trouble (Firth of Revanion, Bloodtide Coast)
- This new system introduces an improved way to enjoy Tyria by restructuring the way worlds and players are organized.
- Instead of overflow and home world maps, players will now simply end up in the map that makes the most sense for them, depending on their social environment (party, guild, home world, and more).
- One of the most visible benefits is that players will have more players at their side to enjoy _Guild Wars 2_.
- This new system will first be enabled in the Heart of the Mists and then progressively rolled out to the rest of the open world, starting with the less populated areas.
- The order as well as the speed of the rollout may differ from what was previously announced in the original blog post, as we are adjusting our plans after further testing. It might continue to evolve during the process as we collect data and adjust accordingly.
- For more information, please read the Megaserver blog post.