- Berichten: 106
- Lid geworden op: do 09 jan 2014, 12:36
- GuildWars 2 naam: ThiBash.5634
- Triple Trouble
- Fixed an issue that was unintentionally causing the Great Jungle Wurm event to scale erratically.
- Boss chests in dungeons are now limited to once a day. Champion loot bags and dungeon tokens from the bosses themselves will not be limited in this way.
- Event and champion rewards have been changed.
- All open world champions have been converted into events to allow for them to scale for large groups, or have had their classification changed to elite or veteran.
- Updated the Defend the Pact Interrupter from Risen Attacks event in Cursed Shore to correctly track seven waves of attackers. Added a 10-minute fail timer to put the event in line with other temple hold events.
- Reduced volcano event spawns in Mount Maelstrom to put them more in line with expected creature counts, specifically at max scaling.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong gathering tool to be shown to other players.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera height to not change depending on the scale of the character.
- Fixed a bug that prevented watched achievements from being automatically cleared after they were completed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sort order for watched achievements from being saved between play sessions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progress displayed in the Achievement panel from matching the selected sort order.
- Fixed a bug that caused a jotun’s kick attack to force players to drop whatever bundle they were using.
- The wallet information pop-up no longer displays for new characters.
- Completing a renown heart now gives a reward splash instead of sending mail.
- Various adjustments have been made to the splash notifications that appear in the bottom right of the screen to improve consistency and spacing.
- Armor repair costs have been removed.
- The guild upgrade that provided a discount to armor repair has been replaced with Disciplined Maneuvers, a buff that increases WXP gained by guild members for a time.
- Some Mystic Forge recipes have been updated to provide a wider range of results.
- Fixed a bug that caused magic find to be applied erroneously to some reward rolls.
- Fixed numerous bugs with underwater weapons using the wrong weapon skin.
- Renamed numerous items to be more appropriate or to be more accurate.
- Added many new armor and weapon icons.
- The inherent dye properties of some armor pieces have been changed to match their wardrobe unlocks.
- Ascended equipment will no longer be soulbound when equipped and will remain account bound.
- Legendary weapons will now be account bound on equip instead of soulbound.
- All existing ascended and legendary equipment that was soulbound is now account bound.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Howler to endlessly loop its trumpet animation at night.
- Exotic gear sold by Southsun Economists now has superior upgrades instead of major upgrades.