Lunar New Year
- The Lunar New Year event has ended. Thank you to everyone who participated, and have a joyful and prosperous Year of the Ram!
- Finolla and Phaedra have left Divinity’s Reach, and the Dragon Ball arena is closed for repairs.
- Celebration firecrackers have been removed from Divinity’s Reach and the WvW citadels.
- The Memories of Home effect has been removed.
- Lunar New Year food items no longer provide a bonus to magic find. Their other effects still apply.
- Quartermasters in WvW maps will no longer create fireworks when they spawn.
- Lunar New Year daily achievements and bonus rewards are no longer available.
- Fixed some recently introduced audio bugs.
- Moved the miniature collection achievements to the Basic Collections category. Selecting a miniature collection will now display the missing miniatures.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Griffon Mail Carrier’s sound effects from playing.
- Introduced the ability to view all locked dyes in the wardrobe, and players can now preview them on their character.
- Added the Randomize Finisher option. Select this box to randomly choose from any unlocked finishers—including single-use finishers—to stomp your foe.
New Items and Promotions
- A Chickenado Finisher is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 800 gems.
- Lord Faren’s Rapier Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.